Products & Informations
Geraniol is a commercially important terpene alcohol occurring in the essential oils of several aromatic plants, it can also be prepared by beta- Pinene through series of reactions
The most important usage is to be made into fine natural geraniol, citronellol and rhodinol.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Mosquite coil
- Mosquite repellent liquid
- .Mosquite repellent
- Bee positioning
- Antibacterial: with antibacterial and fungal effects, the minimum inhibitory concentration of the microspores of tinea tinea and oduane is 0.39mg/ml.
- Insect repellent: it has the effect of displacement of guinea pig ascariasis.
- Other: small dose can inhibit the spontaneous activity of rats.Oral administration of rats can suppress gastrointestinal motility (the speed of chyme is slowed down), which has little effect on the bowel movement.The near lethal dose has a laxative effect.Small doses orally, have mild diuretic effect on rats.
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- Avoid contact with light
- Keep separated from incompatible substances
- Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.