Products & Informations
Camphor, a white crystalline powder with a characteristic penetrating pungent and aromatic odor, is soluble in alcohol and found in camphor oil of camphor tree. Synthetic Camphor is extracted from Alpha-Pinene of Turpentine, then make a conversion Alpha-Pinene into Camphene, esterified to Bornyl acetate. Continue making saponification to Isoborneol, final oxidizing to Synthetic Camphor.
Synthetic Camphor is used in the manufacture of cellulose nitrate, polyvinyl chloride and plastics. It can also serve as medicine, antiseptic, insecticide, etc. It can be used as an ingredient in smokeless powder, as a stabilizer and a moderator to improve ballistic properties.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used in the manufacture of cellulose nitrate, polyvinyl chloride and plastics.
- Used as an ingredient in smokeless powder, as a stabilizer and a moderator to improve ballistic properties.
|LD50 oral, rat||5g/kg min|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5g/kg min|
- Double-corrugated Paper Carton, 25kg net each, lined with PE bag available
- avoid all possible sources of ignition (spark or flame)
- do not store above 23°C (73.4°F)
- keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area
- keep container tightly closed and sealed until ready for use
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.