Products & Informations
Terpineol is naturally found in pine oil, lavender oil, orange leaf oil, neroli oil and other plant oils.
α-Terpineol, β-Terpineol, γ-Terpineol, and terpinen-4-ol are four isomers of terpineol. α-terpineol is the major component.
Terpineol is a viscous liquid with pine-like and clove-like odor.
Terpineol is widely used in the fragrance formulation, especially in soaps and synthetic detergent.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- It is a common ingredient in perfumes, cosmetics, and flavors, detergent, household cleaner such as DETTOL.
- Terpineol is widely used for Solvent for ethylcellulose, Plasticizer for Epoxy resin, Fragrance, Electronic Cleaner (Flat Display Panel Industries, PDP).
- Colorless sticky oily transparent liquid with a pleasant odor similar to lilac
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 185kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.