Products & Informations
Terpinyl Acetate is found in Pine oil, Cajeput oil, Pine needle oil, Cardamom oil and other essential oils. Is appears liquid and has lemon smell or lavender smell. In industry, H2SO4 is used as catalytic agent with Acetic anhydride to have an acetylation on Terpineol to produce Terpinyl Acetate. Because of the benefits of stable property and difficult to change color, Terpinyl Acetate is widely used as aromatic, the contents can be up to 30%.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in lavender, bergamot, forests and fougere of fragrance
- used in artificial essential oil, such like lavender oil or lemon oil
- food flavoring, such like pears, plums, apricots, cherries, citrus and other fruits of flavoring (ADI: 1mg/kg per day)
|LD50 oral, rat||5.08g/kg|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 185 net each
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.