- Biobased products are derived from plants and other renewable agricultural, marine, and forestry materials and provide an alternative to conventional petroleum derived products. Biobased products include diverse categories such as lubricants, cleaning products, inks, fertilizers, and bioplastics. For purposes of the BioPreferred program, biobased products do not include food, animal feed, or fuel. Products participating in the voluntary labelling initiative have their biobased content measured using ASTM D6866 (BETA Analytic, ASTM International) as part of the certification process.
- Bio-based Chemicals from Camphor Trees & Cinnamon
- Plant Extracts for Feed Additives
- Modified Resin System for Electronics
- Phytoncides for Household Products
- PINEYE® Emulsion for Plant Adjuvants
- Rosin Amine for Surfactant Application
- Tackifiers for Personal Care
- Artificial Flavor Ingredients
- Pine Oil for Cleaning Innovation
- Solvents for Flotation of Mining
Use a smart tool to quickly select the market and function.
Download TDS and SDS documents. The SDSs have accepted the GHS Labelling System in Section II.
An application guide combines the biobased chemicals for fine chemical industries.
View all the biobased chemicals.