Products & Informations
1, 8 Cineole comprises up to 90% of the essential oil of the Eucalyptus oil, hence the common name of the compound. It is also found in camphor laurel, bay leaves, tea tree, mugwort, sweet basil, wormwood, rosemary, sage and other aromatic plant foliage. Eucalyptol with a purity from 99.6 to 99.8 percents can be obtained in large quantities by fractional distillation of eucalyptus oil.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Food Ingredient
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.