Products & Informations
4-Methyl guaiacol, also called as VALSPICE, Creosol, is colorless to pale yellow liquid with condimental odor and distinctive soy scent. It is extracted from natural wood oil.
4-Methyl guaiacol is mainly used in the flavor, medical and intermidium of organic synthesis
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. The long-lasting fragrance used in daily commodities
2. Antisepsis and deoxidization and prevention of hypersensitive skin, used in foodstuff, feed, cosmetic and daily commodities, etc.
3. As raw material to synthesis vanillin
4. Strong soy scent, used in preserve wine and soy sauce for lasting longer without decaying
5. Remain aromatic even after heating
6. Used to deploy, bacon, Vanilla Flavor, such as food and tobacco flavor
Packing in 200kg plastic drum net each
Stored in a cool and dry warehouse.