Products & Informations
Benzaldehyde presents naturally in bitter almond oil, patchouli oil, and hyacinth oil. It appears colorless liquid with a characteristic almond-like odor. There are three methods to synthesize benzaldehyde: toluene oxidation, catalytic dehydrogenation of benzyl alcohol, and hydrolysis of dichlorobenzyl methane.
Benzaldehyde is widely used in chemical industry, especially in the preparation of perfumes, flavorings, and pharmaceuticals.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as the agent of Painkillers, antipyretics, and sedatives.
2. used as food additives for baked goods, soft drinks and sugar. In America and Europe market, it is widely used in marzipan, kind of soft sweets.
3. used as tanning agent
4. used as antiseptic and antibacterial aromatizer
5. used as dyes and brighteners
6. used as ingredients of perfume and essential oil with relaxing bitter almond aroma.
7. used as plasticizer
Packing in 200 Kg drum
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.