Products & Informations
Cajeput oil is produced by steam distillation of fresh leaves and twigs of the cajeput tree (Melaleuca leucadendra). Cajeput oil contains higher concentrations of 1,8 cineole(Eucalyptol), limonene and alpha-terpineol. The oil is a pale yellow clear liquid with fresh, robust and camphor like odor and a bitter taste. It is widely used in food, pharmaceutical and as general household remedies for colds, throat irritation, pain, headache, etc.
Cajeput Oil Composition vs. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oils are extracted from Melaleuca alternifolia while cajeput is from Melaleuca Cajuputi or Melaleuca Leucadendra ( var. cajuputi).
Cajeput contains higher concentrations of 1,8 Cineole (Eucalyptol), limonene and alpha-Terpineol. Tea tree oil contains more Terpinen-4-ol and gamma-Terpinene. Therefore, cajeput has some properties similar to those found in Eucalyptus (from the Eucalyptol) and Lemon (from the limonene).
Compound makeup of Cajeput Oil:
1,8-Cineole 44.8%– 60.2%
Alpha-Terpineol 5.9%– 12.5%
Limonene 4.5%– 8.9%
Beta-Caryophyllene 3.8%– 7.6%
Compounds makeup of Tea Tree Oil:
Terpinen-4-ol 37.0%– 46.9%
Gamma-Terpinene 10.0%– 28.0%
1,8-Cineole 3.0%– 3.6%
Para-Cymene 0.5%– 12.0%
Alpha-Terpinene 7.9%– 10.4%
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in massage oils, chest rubs, throat lozenges, gargles, tonics, pain relief of muscles
- used chiefly as a local application for skin ailments and as a stimulating expectorant
- used for laundry products, soaps, perfume
- used in some food products for flavoring, the odor of the oil has been stated to resemble the combined fragrance of camphor, rosemary, and cardamom
- in medical field, it is mainly used as a stimulant, antiseptic and expectorant
Cajeput oil is used to help with concentration by stimulating the mind, helping with clarity and organizing thoughts. It is also a mood elevator, giving you a sense of well being, helping those suffering from anxiety and stress.
- Antiseptic:effective in fighting infections, serving as a bactericide, antiviral, and fungicide.
- Pain Reliever
- Muscle Cramps
- Fever Reducer
- Eliminates Gas
- Skin Care
- Psoriasis and Scabies
- Insect Repellent
- Intestinal Worm
- Drum, 175kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.