Products & Informations
Carnosic acid (Salvin), is a natural benzenediol abietane diterpene found in rosemary and common sage. It used as an efficient and stable (high temperature durable) green food additive with non-toxic oil-soluble antioxidants. It can be added into oil and fatty food, pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics and feed, etc.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as a preservative or antioxidant in food and nonfood products (e.g. toothpaste, mouthwash and chewing gum -in which it has an antimicrobial effect on the microbes responsible for bad breath- or skin care products)
- tooth grinding and gargle agent and important raw materials
- pet feed
- treatment of diabetes
- Plastic Drum, 25kg net each, double layers of plastic bag inside available
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
S-phrases: S22 S24/25
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.