Products & Informations
Cedar oil, also known as cedarwood oil, is an essential oil derived from the foliage, and sometimes the wood and roots, of various types of conifers, most in the pine or cypress botanical families.
Cedar oil has many uses in medicine, art, industry and perfumery, and while the characteristics of oils derived from various species may themselves vary, all have some degree of bactericidal and pesticidal effects.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- uses in medicine
- uses in art industry
- uses in perfumery
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- combustible materials should be stored away from extreme heat and away from strong oxidizing agents
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep container dry
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool place
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.