Products & Informations
Creosol, also called Valspice, 4-methyl guaiacol, molecular formula C8H10O2, is colorless to pale yellow liquid with spice, woody, and sweet vanilla nuances, a smoky campfire-like character.
It is extracted from natural wood oil.
Creosol is mainly used in the flavor, medical and intermedium of organic synthesis
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. The long-lasting fragrance used in daily commodities
2. Antisepsis and deoxidization and prevention of hypersensitive skin, used in foodstuff, feed, cosmetic and daily commodities, etc.
3. As raw material to synthesis vanillin
4. Strong soy scent, used in preserve wine and soy sauce for lasting longer without decaying
5. Remain aromatic even after heating
6. Used to deploy, bacon, Vanilla Flavor, such as food and tobacco flavor
AVERAGE USE: IFRA RESTRICTED 0.01 %
Packing in 200kg plastic drum net each
Stored in a cool and dry warehouse.