Products & Informations
Delta Decalactone is naturally found in coconut and raspberry. It appears yellow transparent liquid with fruity and creamy odor.
Delta-Decalactone can be produced by the aldol reaction of cyclopentanone and valeraldehyde or the free radical addition reaction of Ditert-butyl peroxide and Cyclopentanone. It is commonly used as a flavoring and fragrance agent of daily chemical products and the main flavor compound in skim milk powder to create coconut-like flavor.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. Used as a fragrance in creamy, tropical nuances in household products
2. Used as flavor in mango, nectarine, coconut, raspberry flavors, etc.
3. Used as a coumarin replacer
4. Used as pharmaceutical preparations
5. Used as feed additives
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 25kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 50kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 200kg net each
- heat sensitive
- light sensitive
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.