Products & Informations
Geranium oil is produced by steam distilling the pelargonium grave-olens plant’s flowers and leaves.
Geranium oil is considered nontoxic, nonirritant and generally non-sensitizing – and the therapeutic properties of it include being an antidepressant, an antiseptic and wound-healing.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as an ingredient in perfume, soap, cosmetics and other daily chemicals
2. used to mix edible essence of rose, strawberry, raspberry, grape and cherry
3. used in tobacco and wine flavors
4. used in aromatherapy to treat a number of health conditions. In aromatherapy, essential oils are inhaled using a diffuser, or diluted with carrier oils and applied to the skin for soothing benefits.
5. Pharmaceutical intermediates
Packing in 25kg plastic drum