Products & Informations
L-Limonene is the optical isomer of Limonene
Limonene is classified as three types: L-limonene, D-limonene optical isomers and one racemic.
It is a colorless to pale yellow liquid with strong fruity and citrus odor.
D-Limonene is naturally found in Pine needle oil, Turpentine, Cajeput oil and other essential oils.
L-limonene presents in essential oil of citrus, such as mandarin oil and sweet orange oil.
Racemic limonene is derived from turpentine.
It mainly used in food flavour and synthetic fragrances.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as a perfumery composition for soaps, personal care products and cosmetics
2. used as a substitute for chlorinated solvents in degreasing metals for cleaning in the electronic industry and the printing industry
3. used as starting material for the synthesis of terpene resin.
4. used as a gallstone solubilizer in pharmaceutical industry
5. used as an intermediate for terpene resins, carvone, terylene, and rubber chemicals
6. used as an oils dispersant, metal dryer
7. used in chemical synthesis as a precursor to carvone
8. used as a renewably based solvent in cleaning products
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180 net each, 80 drums per 20’FCL
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.