Products & Informations
Natural linalool is a monoterpenoid that found in many plants, mainly in Brazilian rose and Chinese camphor. It appears colorless transparent liquid with floral odor. Natural linalool is divided into (+) – linalool isomer and (-) – linalool isomer. Linalool can be extracted from essential oils. And it can also be prepared by the hydrogenation of a-pinene. It is mainly used in fragrance formulation of daily chemical products.
FOREVEREST® selects natural linalool from linalool type Chinese camphorwood (Cinnamomum camphora (L.) presl).
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as fragrance ingredient for floral type personal care products
2. used as flavoring agent for peach, mango, passion flower, resp berry,tropic fruit, tea scents
3. used as intermediate for vitamin synthesis
4. used as ingredient of deodorization
5. used as biobased ingredient for pest control
6. used as broad-spectrum bacteriostasis
7. used as pharmaceutical raw material
8. used as decay resistant agent
Linalool is an anxiolytic agent, which means that it has powerful anti-stress effects. There are two mechanisms by which linalool improves sleep – firstly, the relaxing, anti-stress effects, and secondly through a direct sedative impact.
Linalool can help to reduce general inflammation and pain. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
|LD50 oral, rat||2.7g/kg min|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5.6g/kg min|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 170kg net each
- Avoid contact with light
- Keep separated from incompatible substances
- Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.