Products & Informations
Sclareolide is a sesquiterpene lactone natural product.
It is derived from various plant sources including Salvia sclarea, Salvia yosgadensis, and cigar tobacco.
Sclareolide is industrially prepared by the oxidation of perillanol at the presence of catalyzer.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as weight loss and skin care products
2. used as the substitue of ambergris
3. used as the fragrance ingredient of elegant perfumes
4. used as an excellent tobacco flavor-enhancing and flavor-correcting agent 5. used as a condiment that can increase the olfactory effect of food
6. used to control plant diseases
7. used as medicine agent that having anti-cancer and cholagogue effect
Soluble in alcohol, diethyl phthalate, isopropyl myristate, water, 11.99 mg/L @ 25 °C (est)
It is recommended to store in a cool, dry and well ventilated areas and out of direct light.
Store away from sources of heat or ignition. Keep containers well sealed when not in use.