Products & Informations
Tea Tree Oil (TTO), is an essential oil taken from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia. Appears slight yellow liquid with a fresh, camphor-like odor character.
TTO is widely used in cosmetics and skin washes, also treating a wide variety of medical conditions. It shows some promise as an antimicrobial. Tea tree oil may be effective in a variety of dermatologic conditions including dandruff, acne, lice, herpes, and other skin infections.
TTO contains over 98 compounds, has six chemotypes, which are oils with different chemical compositions. These include a terpinen-4-ol chemotype, a terpinolene chemotype, and four 1,8-cineole chemotypes.
- Terpinen-4-ol is the major TTO component responsible for antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
- A second component 1,8-cineole, is likely responsible for most allergies in TTO products. Adverse reactions to TTO diminish with minimization of 1,8-cineole content.
In commercial production, TTO is prepared as a terpinen-4-ol chemotype.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. Occasionally used externally by herbalists.
2. used as an ingredient in skin care, health care, cosmetic and toiletry products
3. used as composition of biological pesticide
4. used as composition of Golf course’s disinfectant
5. used as a natural cleaner, pharmaceuticals, veterinary and disinfectant in the household and cleaning product.
1.Anti fungal, antiseptic, germicidal and anti-bacterial properties.
2.The components is mostly monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes and terpene alcohols.
3.The major component for antimicrobial and antifungal activity is terpinen-4-ol (typically 30-40%).
- Iron Drum (new), 180kg net each
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place.
- store in cool place.
- store under inert gas. Air sensitive
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.