Products & Informations
Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia. It appears colorless to light yellow liquid with a green and fresh camphor-like odor. Tea tree oil contains more than 98 compounds, of which 6 chemical types are different from those of plant oil. They include 4-terpineol, terpinolene and 1,8-cineole. Among them, the chemical type of 4-terpineol is the specification for commercial, and its main components can play an anti-inflammatory, disinfect and other medicinal effects. Tea tree oil is widely used in cosmetics and skin cleansing products. Its medicinal efficacy is especially suitable for officinal cosmetic ingredients. According to relevant research, tea tree oil has an obvious curative effect on skin problems such as dandruff, hemorrhoids and herpes.
- Terpinen-4-ol is the major TTO component responsible for antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
- A second component 1,8-cineole, is likely responsible for most allergies in TTO products. Adverse reactions to TTO diminish with minimization of 1,8-cineole content.
In commercial production, TTO is prepared as a terpinen-4-ol chemotype.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. Occasionally used externally by herbalists.
2. used as an ingredient in skincare, health care, cosmetic and toiletry products
3. used as a composition of biological pesticide
4. used as a composition of Golf course’s disinfectant
5. used as a natural cleaner, pharmaceuticals, veterinary and disinfectant in the household and cleaning product.
1.Anti fungal, antiseptic, germicidal and anti-bacterial properties.
2.The components is mostly monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes and terpene alcohols.
3.The major component for antimicrobial and antifungal activity is terpinen-4-ol (typically 30-40%).
- Iron Drum (new), 180kg net each
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place.
- store in cool place.
- store under inert gas. Air sensitive
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.