Products & Informations
Terpinen-4-ol is an isomer of terpineol that naturally found in turpentine oil and lavender oil. It appears pale yellow viscous liquid with mild earthy and woody odor.
Terpinen-4-ol can be prepared by hydration reaction of sabinene or produced by the oxidation, hydrogenation reduction and selective hydrogenation of terpinolene.
On the other hand, Terpinen-4-ol has strong effects of disinfection, sterilization and antisepsis, so it can also be used as natural disinfectant to treat illness and hurts.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in body lotions and cleaners
2. used in flavors such as mints
3. used in intermediate to antibacterial agents
4. used in preservatives
5. used in reconstitutions of essential oils such as lavender and geranium
6. used in daily chemical products, such as shampoos, soaps, etc.
7. used in solvent
8. used in spices and fruity citrus
1.Strong effects of disinfection, sterilization and antisepsis.
2.Very slightly soluble, and solube in Alcohol and oil
|LD50 oral, rat||＞1.3g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||＞2.5g/kg|
Packing in galvanized Iron Drum of 200kg net each
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place.
- store in cool place.
- store under inert gas. Air sensitive
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.