Products & Informations
Aleuritic Acid (9, 10, 16-trihydroxypalmitic acid), obtained from shellac by saponification, is a unique acid containing three hydroxyl groups of which two are of adjacent carbon atoms. Can soluble in hot water moderately and crystallises out on cooling the solution. And soluble in the lower alcohols such as methyl, ethyl and isopropyl alcohols.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- glucose monolaurate
- plastics with good adhesive properties
- Fiber Drum, 25kg net each
- avoid contact with incompatible materials
- do not cut, drill, grind or weld such containers
- empty containers may contain residual dust which has the potential to accumulate following settling. such dusts may explode in the presence of an appropriate ignition source
- in addition ensure such activity is not performed near full, partially empty or empty containers without appropriate workplace safety authorisation or permit
- limit all unnecessary personal contact
- use in a well-ventilated area
- wear protective clothing when risk of exposure occurs
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.