Products & Informations
Seedlac is dissolved in an aqueous-alkali solution, filltered, dewaxed and bleached with Sodium Hypochlorite to the desired color. The shellac is then precipitated from the solution with Sulphuric acid and dried.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- chocolate coating
- electrical industries etc
- fruit coating
- protective coating is capsule & tablets in pharmaceuticals
- varnishes for paints and printing inks
- wood coatings, hot stiffening
- Paper-plastic Compound bag, 25kg net each, 560 bags (14 mt without wood pallets) per 20’FCL, by Refrigerated Container
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.