Products & Informations
Lac Dye, also known as Alta, is a bright red dye, which is very lightfast and resistant to temperature, it melts at 180° C and decomposes at approx. 230° C. Aac Dye is mainly applied by dying of textiles, such as dyeing wool and silk fabric, silk, cotton, wool. It may also be used for oil painting, in shellac varnishes, in watercolours painting and in cosmetic purposes.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used for oil painting, in shellac varnishes, in watercolours painting and in cosmetic purposes.
- brilliant color
- completely natural
- even coloring
- free from harsh chemicals
- water/milk soluble
- Iron Drum, 10kg net each, plastic bags insdie available
- Packaging can be made to orders
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.