Products & Informations
Lac Dye, also known as Alta, is a bright red dye. It is very lightfast and resistant to temperature which melts at 180° C and decomposes at approx. 230° C. Lac Dye is mainly applied by dying of textiles, such as dyeing wool and silk fabric, silk, cotton, wool. And it may also be used for oil painting, shellac varnishes, water colour painting and cosmetics.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. Used as natural food additives for colorant
2. Used as a red colorant in cosmetic field and pharmaceuticals
3. Used as a senior dye in the textile manufacturing industry
4. Used for oil and watercolor painting
Low ash, impurity, heavy metal, solvent residue and no pesticide residue.
Water and ethanol as solvents ensure the safety of the product.
- Iron Drum, 10kg net each, plastic bags insdie available
- Packaging can be made to orders
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.