Products & Informations
Terpene Resin is made of alpha-Pinene and beta-pinene through catalyzing polymerization. A kind of pale yellow transparent solid. Non-toxic, odorless, anti-radiation, anti-aging, anti-acid and base, anti-crystallization, electrical isolation, good compatibility with all kinds of synthetics, easily solved in organic solvent like toluene, turpentine but not solved in water, formyl, ethanol.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Binder for inks and paints
- Plasticizer for chewing gum
- Tackifier for adhesives
- Tackifier for SBS, SIS, SBR
- Packing in 200kg iron drum
- Paper Carton, 25kg net each, 640 bags (16 mt) per 20’FCL
- Guard against dust accumulation of this material
- Keep containers closed when not in use
- Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame
- Store at ambient temperature and atmospheric pressure
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.