Products & Informations
Acrylic Acid Modified Rosin is a derivative from additive reaction of gum rosin with acrylic acid.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- adhesives industry
- electronic solder flux
- Iron Drum, 225kg net each, 80 drums (18mt with pallets) per 20’FCL
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each, 640 bags (16mt with pallets) per 20’FCL
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.