Products & Informations
Disproportionated rosin (DPR) is compound of dehydroabie acid and dihydroabtice acid, the DPR is processed through catalytic reaction of gum rosin on proper temperature. In the synthetic rubber industry, DPR is used as emulsifier in the producing of various product including styrene-butadiene rubber, chloroprene rubber, acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber and acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene rubber. Using DPR as an emulsifier, rubber product will improve in cohesion, and the endurance to heat will increase for 25%. The endurance to both abrasion and laceration of this rubber is better than ordinary styrene-butadiene rubber. The cohesion will be greatly enhanced if blending with natural rubber.
DPR can be also used for important component of potassium soaps which serve as emulsifiers to improve and strengthen the quality of synthetic rubbers, a raw material for making adhesives, water-based PSA, pigment, and chewing gum.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Chewing gum
- Important component of potassium soaps which serve as emulsifiers to improve and strengthen the quality of synthetic rubbers
- Material for soldering fluxes
- Raw material for making adhesives
- Water-based PSA
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 220kg net each, 96 drums (21.7mt) per 20’FCL
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.