Products & Informations
Rosin, also called colophony or Greek pitch, is a solid form of resin obtained from pines and some other plants, mostly from conifers. It is produced by heating fresh liquid resin to vaporize the volatile liquid terpene components. It is semi-transparent and varies in color from yellow to black. At room temperature rosin is brittle, but it melts at stove-top temperatures. It chiefly consists of different resin acids, especially abietic acid.
Chinese Gum Rosin product is used for the manufacturing of paper, paint, soap and printing ink. Since rosin is easily softened and oxidized, in the oil paint industry, the carboxylation reaction of resin acid is usually employed to produce resinate for further use. While in the producing of synthetic rubber and printing ink, resin acid is changed into disproportionate rosin, polymerized rosin, hydrogenated rosin, etc for further use by its double bond reaction.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as a binder component of adhesive, includes rubber based adhesive, synthetic resin based adhesive and plant base adhesives
- used for paper sizing, improving the strength and smoothness, increasing wear resistance
- used for thermoplastic coating, such like road marking
- used as vehicle body and enhancing the adhesion in ink industry
- as film forming material for controlled-release fertilisers
- Iron Drum, 225kg net each
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.