Products & Informations
Hydrogenated Rosin is one of the dominant varieties of modified rosin with light color, high oxidation resistance and high thermal stability. It is soluble in ketones, esters, hydrocarbons, alcohols and chlorinated solvents and insoluble in water.
Conjugated unsaturation of abietic resin acids can be removed through catalytic hydrogenation to overcome the shortcomings of oxidation and color degradation in rosin, is compatible in useful proportions with alkyds, natural and synthetic rubbers, natural resins, ethylcellulose; waxes; plastic polymers, elastomeric polymers, metallic pigments, and many other raw materials.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- adhesive, the emollient and plasticizing agent of synthetic rubber
- electronics industry
- food industry
- paper and soap
- raw material for food processing
- soldering flux for electronic industry
- Provide an optimum combination of adhesion, clarity and stability
- Excellent thermal and color stability for hot-melt pressure-sensitive adhesives (HMPSA)
- Give strong grip with good cohesive performance, particularly on low-surface-energy substrates such as PP and PE
- Iron Drum, 225kg net each
- Woven Bag, 25kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.