Products & Informations
Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, a cosmetic-grade resin, is the methyl ester of hydrogenated gum rosin. This liquid resin is given a special steam-sparging treatment to assure minimum odor. With its low odor and low vapor pressure, it is particularly useful as a fragrance fixative. It has excellent solubility and compatibility with non-polar and many polar ingredients in cosmetic applications, contributing to both adhesion and gloss. It is the substitute for Eastman® product.
It is a light amber liquid resinous tackifier and plasticizer, being hydrogenated, having marked resistance to aging. A consistent mild odor is assured after giving a special steam purification treatment. It is soluble in usual apolar organic solvents, alcohols and ethyl and butyl acetates, has a superior cold resistance ability and may maintain a valid viscosity under -40 deg C circumstance, forms a continuous film on skin, hair or nails.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as carrier and fixative in fragrance compounds, amber balsam cedar film formers fixer pine skin conditioning viscosity controlling agents woody
2. used as component in chewing gum base to adjust hardness, plasticity, and chew characteristics
3. used as resin component in adhesives, inks, floor tiles, vinyl plastics, rubber compositions, solder flux , surface active agent and related applications
4. used in the production of removed hair wax, Lipstick,lip gloss,depilatory waxes
- excellent pigment wetting properties
- high boiling point
- high refractive index
- low odor
- low vapor pressure
- resistant to oxidation
- wide solubility and compatibility ranges
- Iron Drum, 25kg net each, polyvinyl fluoride inner available
- Iron Drum, 50kg net each, polyvinyl fluoride inner available
- Iron Drum, 200kg net each, polyvinyl fluoride inner available
- store in a cool, well-ventilated area
- store in a sprinklered warehouse
- keep container closed when not in use
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.