Products & Informations
Modified Rosin, a large generic term for resins, is a fumaric modified ester of tall oil rosin designed for use in “E” type gravure and flexographic inks. It is compatible with nitrocellulose, polyketone resins, shellac and other modifiers commonly used in alcohol based printing inks.
Foreverest® AE150200 has similar properties to Arizona® liquid ink resins.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- a substitute for Arizona liquid ink resins (view all Arizona resins for printing inks)
- use in “E” type gravure and flexographic inks
- packaging-gravure inks
- aqueous flexo and gravure inks for paper and board substrates
- Paper-plastic Compound bag, 25kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.