Products & Informations
Pentaerythrityl Modified Rosinate is the product of esterification of modified rosin with pentaerythrite, which has higher softening point than PERE. It has the property of water-resistance, durability and brightness, which is contribute to the industry of adhesives, paint, inks, stencil and electronic applications, etc.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Grinding resin for blue pigment
- Publication gravure inks
- Totally soluble in aromatics and chlorinated solvents
- Partially soluble in aliphatics
- Insoluble in alcohols and ketones
- Good tability
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place, under cover at temperature below 30°C
- store in a tightly closed container, stability of about 6 months in standard storage conditions
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.