Products & Informations
Triethylene Glycol Hydrogenated Rosinate is a pale, viscous, balsamic liquid with the resistance to oxidation. In general, it finds use where there is a need for a pale, non-oxidizing, color-stable, highly tacky liquid resin. It is widely used in personal care, such as the component in depilatory waxes and other personal care preparations.
Substance Name: Resin acids and Rosin acids, hydrogenated, esters with triethylene glycol
De : Harzsäuren und Kolophoniumsäuren, hydriert, Ester mit Triethylenglykol
Es : ácidos resínicos y ácidos de colofonia, hidrogenados, ésteres con trietilenglicol
Fr : acides résiniques et acides colophaniques hydrogénés, esters avec le triéthylèneglycol
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in cosmetics as viscosity controlling agents
2. used in personal care product, such as the component in depilatory waxes
according to customer demand
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.