Products & Informations
Triethylene Glycol Hydrogenated Rosinate, is a pale, viscous, balsamic liquid with the resistance to oxidation. In general, it finds use where there is a need for a pale, non oxidizing, color-stable, highly tacky liquid resin.
It is widely used in personal care, such as the component in depilatory waxes and other personal care preparations.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in personal care, such as the component in depilatory waxes and other personal care preparations
according to customer demand
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.