Products & Informations
Dihydromyrcene is a colorless, transparent liquid with a jasmine odor.
Dihydromyrcene is prepared by the pyrolysis of pinane after the hydrotreating of alpha-Pinene and beta-Pinene. In addition, another preparation method is using beta-Pinene as raw material to pyrolyze into Myrcene, and then produce dihydromyrcene through the Selective Hydrogenation Process.
Dihydromyrcene is the intermediate material of Dihydromyrcenol. It can be further prepared as dihydromyrcenol by hydration reaction.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. Used as intermediate materials of fine Fragrance, such as Dihydromyrcenol, citronellol, M.C.lactone, Methoxyl citronellal, Sandalwood and Menthol etc.
2. Used as flavoring ingredient
3. Used as solvents for cleaning and degreasing in products including soaps, detergents, automotive care products, rubber and plastic products, polishes, and sanitation products.
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 165kg net each
- ensure adequate ventilation, especially in confined areas
- ensure that eyewash stations and safety showers are close to the workstation location
- keep containers tightly closed in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.