Products & Informations
Dihydromyrcene is the intermediate materials of Dihydromyrcenol, hydrotreated and pyrolysised from Pinane by Alpha-Pinene and Beta-Pinene. Also can be pyrolysised as Myrcene by Beta-Pinene, then with method of selective hydrogenation. It is also used as flavor in Jasmine fragrance, M.C.lactone, Methoxyl citronellal, Sandalwood and Menthol.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as the intermediate materials of Dihydromyrcenol
- used as the intermediates of flavor
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 165kg net each
- ensure adequate ventilation, especially in confined areas
- ensure that eyewash stations and safety showers are close to the workstation location
- keep containers tightly closed in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.