Products & Informations
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as a solvent for resins, alkyds and waxes and to make paints, enamels, lacquers and polishes
- used as a perfumery composition for soaps, personal care products and cosmetics
- used as an intermediate for terpene resins, carvone, terylene, and rubber chemicals. It is used as an oils dispersant, metal dryer
- used as a substitute for chlorinated solvents in degreasing metals for cleaning in the electronic industry
- used as starting material for the synthesis of terpene resin. alpha-Limonene
- used as a gallstone solubilizer in pharmaceutical industry.
1. A special pleasant aroma
2. a cyclic Terpene
3.disolve anhydrous ethanol, ether, chloroform and other organic solvents and insoluble in water
- Packing in 175kg Galvanized Iron Drum, 80 drums per 20’FCL
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.