Products & Informations
Isolongifolene has woody and amber incense odors, has been widely used as fragrances in cosmetics, perfumers, space sprays, detergents, deodorants, fabrics, fibers, and soap, tobacco, creams, paper products. In addition, Isolongifolene inhibits tyrosinase that is multifunctional copper-containing enzyme for melanin biosynthesis in plants and animals, also, hydrogenated Isolongifolene has been used as a bridged core to prepare a chiral ligand for the estrogen receptor that could be useful in regulating fertility, preventing, and treating breast cancer, and for menopausal hormone replacement. Isolongifolene also used as a natural insecticide and pesticide.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- uesd as food flavoring
- used as fragrances in personal care
- used as a natural insecticide and pesticide
- Packaging can be made to orders
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
UN Number: UN 2319 3/PG 3 | R-phrases: R10
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.