Products & Informations
Longifolene is an important tricyclic sesquiterpene in heavy turpentine oil, and its mass fraction can reach more than 65%.
Beta-Caryophyllene is another important sesquiterpene. Longifolene is naturally found in heavy turpentine oil and presents in small amounts in other essential oils. It appears pale yellow liquid with a pine-like odor. It is mainly used for the preparation of isolongifolene.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. Widely used in perfume industry especially in pine aroma series perfume
2. Raw material for synthetic fragrance
3. Organic synthesis for the preparation of dilongifolylborane and isolongifolene
4. Used as floating agent for lead-zinc ore.
|LD50 oral, rat||≥5g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||≥5g/kg|
- Iron Drums, 180kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.