Products & Informations
p-Cymene is transparent liquid, found in essential oils, has a tang of terpenes with orange odor or carrot odor. It can be extracted from Dipentene on the reactions of dehydrogenation and disproportionation by Raney nickel or Pd/C as catalyst. In this method, it is easy separating and have a higher yield than alkylation by Toluene. The great quality of p-Cymene used as material to synthesis Tonalide.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- the great quality of p-Cymene used as material to synthesis Tonalide
- food flavors
- flavors of daily products, such as soaps, cleaning solvent
- pharmaceutical ingredients, has expectorant, cough efficacy
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 175kg, 80 drums per 20’FCL
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.