Products & Informations
This product is applicable to the British Pharmacopoeia (BP) Standard.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used as pharmaceutical raw material in balm
- Medical oil and inhalant for pain relieving
- As pharmaceutical raw material for Sodiam Camphorsulfonate
|LD50 oral, rat||5g/kg min|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5g/kg min|
- Double-corrugated Paper Carton, 25kg net each, lined with PE bag available
- avoid all possible sources of ignition (spark or flame)
- do not store above 23°C (73.4°F)
- keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area
- keep container tightly closed and sealed until ready for use
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.