Products & Informations
Natural camphor is found in many essential oils, especially camphor oil.
Natural camphor is a white crystalline powder with a unique camphor scent and a hint of mint odor.
Natural camphor is extracted from camphor oil.
Synthetic Camphor is prepared by using alpha-Pinene as raw material, then esterify converted camphene into L-bornyl acetate, next to saponification the L-bornyl acetate into DL-Isoborneol, and finally oxidate the DL-Isoborneol.
Synthetic Camphor is used extensively in many fields, especially in the manufacturing, medicine and cosmetics industries.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. serve as medicine, antiseptic, insecticide, etc.
2. used as a plasticizer for nitrocellulose; used as pesticide, repellent
3. used as raw materials for daily care products, flavor and fragrance etc.
Slightly soluble in water, soluble in ethanol, ethyl ether, chloroform, carbon disulfide, solvent oil, naphtha and most organic solvents
|LD50 oral, rat||5g/kg min|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5g/kg min|
- Double-corrugated Paper Carton, 25kg net each, lined with PE bag available
- avoid all possible sources of ignition (spark or flame)
- do not store above 23°C (73.4°F)
- keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area
- keep container tightly closed and sealed until ready for use
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.